The temporary data form has closed. We will be unveiling the new data portal soon … stay tuned!
- View only: scroll down to below the map on this page to view the data entered in the temporary system.
- If you want to sort and filter the data, print it, or download it in several different file formats, you can do that here.
- Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to display historic LPN data at this time.
Two Ways to Get Your Water Quality Score
- Use the Biotic Index Calculator to calculate your stream’s percent EPT, biotic index, and water quality score. You can print your results.
- The map below will display the calculated values for data entered in the temporary data form. Note: the calculated values and map must be manually updated by the webmaster — your data won’t immediately appear after you’ve submitted the data entry form. Thanks for your patience.
The water quality score for each site is indicated by the map marker color: blue = excellent; green = good; yellow = fair; red = poor. See the data behind the scores.