Learn from Leaf Pack Network® “superstars” as educators and partners share tips and tricks of engaging students in the Leaf Pack Network.
- Susan Brown, 7th grade science teacher at Northland Preparatory Academy (Arizona, USA)
- Carrie Jenkins, 6th grade science and math teacher at Sinagua Middle School (Arizona, USA)
- Dr. Jothi Strohmetz, gifted support at Tredyffrin-Easttown Middle School (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Brittney Jackson, earth science educator at Whitehall High School (Pennsylvania, USA), along with Laura Hopek from Lehigh County Conservation District (partner organization, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Sheri Hincks, course coordinator, Department of Integrative Biology, University of Guelph (Ontario, Canada)